منتـــدى SkAnDeR لكــل العــرب
Love Messages 13401713
Love Messages 13401713
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أحـلى الأوقـات مـع أحـلى المنتـــديات

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Love Messages

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
soumia
ن.م
ن.م
soumia

الهوايات الهوايات : Love Messages Unknow10
رسالة sms رسالة sms : لكتابة رسالة sms انتقل إلى مكتبك
Love Messages Medal-20
الجنس الجنس : انثى
عدد الرسائل : 566
تاريخ الميلاد تاريخ الميلاد : 07/09/1988
 البلــد البلــد : الجزائر
العمر العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل تاريخ التسجيل : 11/07/2009
نقاط التميز نقاط التميز : 6792
السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 6

Love Messages Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Love Messages   Love Messages I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 28, 2009 1:56 pm

I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
If the only place that I can meet you is in my dream, I don’t want to wake up anymore.
Stand by me and never let me go.
I just want you to be happy, even if I'm not the reason behind that happiness.
I looked at a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen till I met you.
2 hearts, 1 souls, 1 beat, You and Me!
I was never tired of this life and its not gonna matter if I fall down twice because I know each time I fall, you won't let me hit the ground.
You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything!
You leave me wanting nothing more than wanting more of you.
A candle may melt and it's fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.
There is something special between me and you, the flutter in my heart and the glow in your eyes tells me our love is no lies.
If I had one wish I would give you a long and tender kiss and if I had two wishes then I would choose to do it over again.
Our love is like a diamond ring, it's a precious thing. Our love together is the kind that lasts forever.
Would you open your heart to love me once again? I swear that I'll be true and never let go because my heart is you.
Everyday away from you, tears could fill an ocean blue. Please don't turn away from all those dreams that we once knew.
Life won't mean a thing without you loving me and all I need is you in my life.
Don't ever doubt your trust in me, I'll give you my heart so honestly.
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet.. you are like you.. and that's the reason why I love you!
Faith makes all things possible. Hope makes all things work. Love makes all things beautiful. I Love You my only love.
Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Love Messages
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Message d'amour - petits messages d'amour
» breathing your love
» love me justin

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتـــدى SkAnDeR لكــل العــرب :: إتصـالات :: رسائل SMS للمحمول-
انتقل الى: